The De Sisti Vari-White LED Fresnel feature:
• CRI Greater than 94 at any CCT within the range
• Variable White CCT technology, with a range from 2,800°K to 6,600°K
• High output & Patented optics with the flexibility of variable colour temperature
• 50,000 Hour LED ARRAY Life
• Universal A/C input voltage from 90-250V
• True smooth 100-0% Dimming via DMX 512
• Silent dimming with little to no colour shift
• Universal power-Con AC input
The Super LED F6 Vary-White is 120W and maintains the high efficiency DE SISTI Internationally Patented optical system for LED FRESNEL, while the innovative variable white Phosphors LED ARRAY provides the ability to modulate the Correlated Colour Temperature from a minimum of 2.800°K to a Maximum of 6.600°K with an enhanced CRI (Colour Rendering Index) higher than 94 at any CCT within the range.
The Lighting Fixture is DMX Controlled for:
0 to 100% with a super smooth Dimming
STEP MODE for CCT Control: Increments of 400°K every 10% of DMX variation CONTINOUS MODE for CCT control.
The fixture combines the classical SPOT/FLOOD beam control on an equivalent FOCUS RANGE to a conventional lamp fresnel, with an excellent barn door cutting.
It utilizes Standard accessories from the DE SISTI range of equivalent Fresnel Lens size, such as Barndoor, Colour Frame, Cones, scrims.
- 150 mm. (6”) diameter high quality, shock resistant Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports.
- High efficiency Self Stabilizing Active Cooling: Automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED Array’s constant temperature at a maximum of 65°C. The hydro dynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM
- Steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported LED ENGINE along 2 rods. This ensures smooth operation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob.
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches. It is possible the conversion between the two types.
|Power to LED||120W
DC Current to the LED (no flicker)
|Power Consumption||Europe: 141W @ 230 V 50-60 H
America: 150W @ 120 V 50-60 Hz
|DMX Channels||Total 3 DMX Channels|
|LED ARRAY Lifetime||50.000 hours with 70% Lumen Maintenance. The LED ARRAYS are tested and certified up to LM80|
|Protection Type||IP 22|
|Weight of Fixture||M.O. 7,8 kg. (17 lbs)
P.O. 9,1 kg. (20 lbs)
|Max. Housing Surface|
|Weight of color frame||0,13 kg.|
|Size of scrims & color frame||Seat Diameter: 187 mm.
Accessory Diameter: 185 mm ( 7” 1/4 )
(mm – inch)
(mm – inch)
Flood/Spot - Daylight/Tungsten Data
Television Lighting Consistency index-2012
Data Sheet M.O.
Data Sheet P.O.
|316.100||Four leaf rotating barndoor (Medium)||7.5||1.4|
|316.200||Eight leaf rotating barndoor (Medium)||7.5||1.9|
|318.100||Cone with two discs (with front aperture diameter: 7||7.5||1.9|
|319.100||Set of scrims - Stainless steel||7.3||0.3|