The Super LED F7 is an High Output Fresnel lens spotlight by DE SISTI and includes:
– the De Sisti Internationally Patented optical system for LED FRESNELS and Plano Convex Optics
– It is available with either a Tungsten (3.200°K) or Daylight (5.600°K) Balanced CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) versions, in both cases with a CRI higher than 96 and both in Manual or Pole operated versions
– It is using a 160W High CRI – COB LED ARRAY
– It is DMX Controlled from 0 to 100% with a super smooth Dimming and a negligible variation of Colour Temperature while controlling the Light intensity
– The lighting Performances of the Tungsten Balanced CCT are similar from medium to full flood those of a1,2kW tungsten Fresnels, while the Daylight Balanced CCT is equivalent to a 575W
The fixture combines the classical SPOT/FLOOD beam control on an equivalent FOCUS RANGE to a conventional lamp fresnel, with an excellent barn door cutting. It utilizes Standard accessories from the DE SISTI range of equivalent Fresnel Lens size, such as Barndoor, Colour Frame, Cones, scrims.
- 175 mm. (7”) diameter high quality, shock resistent Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports, with spiral prism design and optimum photometric performances
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces
- High efficiency Self Stabilizing Active Cooling: Automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED Array’s constant temperature at a maximum of 65°C. The hydro dynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM.
- Special Patented Optics for LED Technology
- Steel cable driven focus mechanism which guides Teflon bushings supported LED ENGINE along 2 rods. This ensures smooth operation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus. The focusing mechanism can be activated from both front and rear of the fixture and the whole spot to flood action is accomplished with 1 and half turn of the focusing knob.
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard, it includes accessory holding brackets. One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes. A double safety accessory bracket with spring loaded catch is available on request to be assembled opposite to the locking knob.
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches. It is possible the conversion between the two types.
|Power to LED||160W
DC Current to the LED (no flicker)
|Power Consumption||180W 90-240V
50-60Hz PFC 0,96
|DMX Channels||1 at 8bit: Dimmer
2 at 16bit: Dimmer
|LED ARRAY Lifetime||50.000 hours with 70% Lumen Maintenance. The LED ARRAYS are tested and certified up to LM80|
|Protection Type||IP 22|
|Weight of Fixture||M.O. 7,8 kg. (17 lbs)
P.O. 9,1 kg. (20 lbs)
|Max. Housing Surface|
|Weight of color frame||0,13 kg.|
|Size of scrims & color frame||Seat Diameter: 187 mm.
Accessory Diameter: 185 mm ( 7” 1/4 )
(mm – inch)
(mm – inch)
Flood/Spot - Daylight/Tungsten Data
Television Lighting Consistency index-2012
|316.100||Four leaf rotating barndoor (Medium)||7.5||1.4|
|316.200||Eight leaf rotating barndoor (Medium)||7.5||1.9|
|318.100||Cone with two discs (with front aperture diameter: 7||7.5||1.9|
|319.100||Set of scrims - Stainless steel||7.3||0.3|