The Super LED F4.7 is a high efficiency Fresnel lens spotlight using the innovative High Power 60W COB (Chip on Board) LED ARRAY, in combination with the DE SISTI Internationally Patented optical system for LED FRESNEL and with an enhanced CRI (Color Rendering Index) higher than 96 for appropriate chromacity performances.
The Lighting Fixture is DMX Controlled from 0 to 100% with a super smooth Dimming and a negligible variation of Colour Temperature while controlling the Light intensity. The LED MAGIS is available with either Tungsten (3.200°K) or Daylight (5.600°K) Balanced CCT (Correlated Color Temperature), in both cases with a CRI higher than 90 and both in Manual or Pole operated versions.
The lighting Performances of the Tungsten Balanced CCT from medium to full flood are similar to those of a 750W tungsten Fresnels, while the Daylight Balanced CCT is similar to a 250W HMI.
The fixture combines the classical SPOT/FLOOD beam control on an equivalent FOCUS RANGE to a conventional lamp fresnel, with an excellent barn door cutting. It utilizes Standard accessories from the DE SISTI range of equivalent Fresnel Lens size, such as Barndoor, Colour Frame, Cones, scrims.
- 120 mm. (4.75”) diameter high quality, shock resistent Borosilicate glass Fresnel lens on spring supports
- Rugged and Lightweight Carbon Steel housing with low glare black epoxy powder coating, with internal double walls and reinforces
- High efficiency Self Stabilizing Active Cooling: Automatic, thermal stabilization of the LED operating temperature is managed by an internal thermal sensor and CPU, variable speed fan and heat sink to maintain the LED Array’s constant temperature at a maximum of 65°C. The hydro dynamic bearing fan operates silently with a very low RPM.
- Special Patented Optics for LED Technology
- Helix Screw driven focus mechanism with guides Teflon bushings supported LED engine along 2 rods. This ensures smooth operation during focusing, in any tilting position of the fixture. The Teflon bushings also provide a wiping action, which cleans the steel guide rails during focus
- The unit is equipped with a hinged lens door with wire-guard, it includes accessory holding brackets. One of the 4 brackets has a locking knob and is spring loaded, it can be locked to either safely hold barndoor, color frame and scrims or to be rotated 90° and locked in an open position for fast accessories changes
- The accessories are secure regardless of the orientation of the fixture. Accessories have been designed for one hand installation
- Available with either positive lock manual yokes for comfort and ease of handling, or pole operated yokes which can be used via the lighting pole for Panning and Tilting the lights as well as manually, since the mechanical activators are equipped with clutches
|Power to LED||60W
DC Current to the LED (no flicker)
|Rated Voltage & PFC||90-250V 50-60Hz PFC 0,96|
|Power Consumption||Europe: 71W @ 230 V 50-60 H
America: 75W @ 120 V 50-60 Hz
|DMX Data Link USITT DMX512-A||5-pin XLR for DMX in & out
Use shielded data cables. Do not overload the daisy chain.
Up to a maximum of 32 devices can be used on a single DMX chain
|DMX Channels||1 at 8bit: Dimmer
2 at 16bit: Dimmer
|LED ARRAY Lifetime||50.000 hours with 70% Lumen Maintenance. The LED ARRAYS are tested and certified up to LM80|
|CRI/TLCI||T: 97 / 96
D: 96 / 97
|Protection Type||IP 22|
|Max. Housing Surface|
|Weight of Fixture||M.O. 3,5 kg. (7.7. lb)
P.O. 5,4 kg. (11.88 lb)
|Weight of barndoor||4 leaf 0,3 kg (0.66 lb)
8 leaf 0,4 kg (0.88 lb)
|Weight of color frame||0,13 kg (0.29 lb)|
|Barndoor ring diameter||133 mm / 5.24''|
|Scrims & color frame diameter||129 mm / 5.08''|
|Lens Diameter||120 mm / 4.75''|
(mm – inch)
(mm – inch)
Flood/Spot - Daylight/Tungsten Data
Television Lighting Consistency index-2012
|302.631||Kit case in reinforced molded polyetilen||86 x 53 x 26||12,1|
|306.100||Four leaf rotating barndoor||5.2||0.4|
|306.200||Eight leaf rotating barndoor||5.2||0.7|
|308.100||Cone with two discs (with front aperture diameter: (2-3/4||5.2||0.4|
|309.100||Set of scrims - Stainless steel||5.1||0.2|